Monday 29 August 2016

yes i'm gay, no you can't watch

Yes
I am gay
No
That does not mean you can ask me
The hows or whys or whats
That does not mean you can use me
To fulfill yourself because another woman
does not want to feel your clawing hands
and your sweaty touch
Yes
I am gay
But that doesn't mean that you can tell me
"I hate gay men but I love lesbians"
It doesn't mean you can pretend to be interested
When all you want is images, material, fantasies
Yes
I'm gay
But that doesn't give you the right
To use me as your alibi
To use me as your proof
"I'm not homophobic, I love lesbians"
Yes
You love lesbians when you're watching their perfectly groomed bodies
Perfectly pitched nosies coming out of their mouths
You love lesbians when they're actors
Pandering to your fantasies and ideas
You do not love gay women when they are walking down the street
Fat women, black women, trans women, old women
Holding hands
Kissing in front of you
You do not love gay women unless they are all
for
you
Yes
I am gay
No
I am not gay for your benefit
Yes
I am gay
No
You can't watch


No comments:

Post a Comment