Friday 10 April 2015

Bucket List

Hello,

When I was 13/14 I wrote a bucket list of 145 things, that I still like to look back on and tick things off. Although there are many things on the list that I would still like to do, it's pretty evident that my aspirations have changed a lot. I came across this list again the other night, and I thought I would write a more updated (more realistic?) bucket list.

Bucket List 11/4/15




Places to visit
Amsterdam
Italy
New York
New Zealand
Spain (again)
Paris
the Grand Canyon
Oxford
Australia

Life
Get a tragus piercing (hopefully some time this year!!)
Learn to drive
Learn to speak another language
Try bacon
See the Eiffel tower
Try and meet new people in college
Go 1 month panic-attack-free
Go 6 months panic-attack-free
Start a mental health charity

Achievements
Pass Grade 6 piano
Pass Grade 7 flute
Pass Grade 8 piano
Pass Grade 8 flute
Pass a GCSE
Pass an A level
Get an A* in a GCSE
Get into university
Finish my degree

Things to read/watch/go to
Festivals
Reading
Glastonbury
Beautiful Days
Green Man (again)
Bestival
Books
Little Women
Catcher in the Rye
To Kill a Mockingbird
Catch 22
Paper Towns
1984 (again)
Other things
Watch Wicked again
Watch Phantom of the Opera
Go to Summer in the City
Go to Vidcon or Playlist Live

Stupid stuff
Make profiteroles
Watch every Gavin & Stacey episode back-to-back
Make a playlist with 1000 songs
Go on holiday with my best friends
Get my hair cut short
Get a double bed
Go to Alton Towers

I intend to come back to this list and cross things off as I do them, so keep an eye out for that! (some of them may take a year - or 10! - haha)

Thanks for reading,
Menna

No comments:

Post a Comment